1. Provides direct patient care as defined in States Name Nurse Practice Act.
2. Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
3. Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
4. Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
5. Participates in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietician) to the registered nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor.
6. Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
7. Participates in personal and professional growth and development.
8.Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.